iPitch 2018 for Rs. 3 Crore investment and MORE!!!! More details here: iPitch 2018 for Rs. 3 Crore investment and MORE!!!! More details here: iPitch 2018 for Rs. 3 Crore investment and MORE!!!! More details here: iPitch 2018 for Rs. 3 Crore investment and MORE!!!! More details here:
The most attractive feature is that the Incubator is located in the Biomedical Technology Wing campus of SCTIMST and will become part of the nurturing ecosystem for concept to commercialisation of a medical device.
Business mentorship and Technical mentorship for fostering medical device entrepreneurship
Analytical characterisation facilities (HPLC, LCMS, GC, TGA, DTA, UV, FTIR, FT Raman, AFM, Microscopes (TEM, SEM, ESEM, Confocal, Optical, Projection stereo...)
Testing services on material characterisation and biological evaluation, Large animal experiments
- http://startupindia.gov.in/ : Please visit the above website of Start up India initiative of the Government of India for all that you want to know about definition of start up, registration of start ups, incentives for start ups, IPR policy for start upsetc
- Results of Health Hackathon 2016 at TIMED
- TIMED presents the Health Hackathon 2016 in association with Kerala Start Up Mission.
- Launch of National Healthcare Innovation Portal
Launch of National Healthcare Innovation Portal www.nhinp.org by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. Any citizen can submit innovations in program or product category based on definitions, classifications and online submission formats given on the Portal.
- TIMed Incubatee Evelabs begins its scale up journey
- Inviting entrepreneurs from all over the country to pitch for a better India. ONLY TWO WEEKS LEFT! APPLY NOW: www.villgro.org/ipitch
- Minor in Entrepreneurship
- FIRST PRODUCT LAUNCH FROM FIRST INCUBATEE OF TIMED
UMACS telemedicine cart by Mobilexion
Read News in The Hindu Businessline
- Clinician’s take on the UMACS telemedicine cart by Mobilexion
Trivandrum is a small, nice city nestled in the southern part of India. Even though it is a capital city of the small state of Kerala (known all over the world as Gods Own Country) (www.keraltoursim.org), it defies its status due to its modest size and development. It is a town or a city that makes living in a city, a pleasure. The air is clean, water good, there are good housing, educational and recreational facilities.