The most attractive feature is that the Incubator is located in the Biomedical Technology Wing campus of SCTIMST and will become part of the nurturing ecosystem for concept to commercialisation of a medical device.
Business mentorship and Technical mentorship for fostering medical device entrepreneurship
Analytical characterisation facilities (HPLC, LCMS, GC, TGA, DTA, UV, FTIR, FT Raman, AFM, Microscopes (TEM, SEM, ESEM, Confocal, Optical, Projection stereo...)
Testing services on material characterisation and biological evaluation, Large animal experiments
- http://startupindia.gov.in/ : Please visit the above website of Start up India initiative of the Government of India for all that you want to know about definition of start up, registration of start ups, incentives for start ups, IPR policy for start upsetc
- Results of Health Hackathon 2016 at TIMED
- TIMED presents the Health Hackathon 2016 in association with Kerala Start Up Mission.
- Launch of National Healthcare Innovation Portal
Launch of National Healthcare Innovation Portal www.nhinp.org by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. Any citizen can submit innovations in program or product category based on definitions, classifications and online submission formats given on the Portal.
Events at National/ International level
- Successful completion of the 4 days Pre pilot workshop by BIRAC and TISS hosted at SCTIMST-TIMed- Trivandrum
- 6th Asian Biomaterial Congress www.transformhealth-it.org
- Recruitment for Technology Transfer Office
- Require professionals for multiple projects
- SCTIMST-TIMed requires "MANAGER-Business Development"
- Requirement Technical coordinators
- Project Coordinator - NIDHI PRAYAS
- Technical Coordinator - NIDHI PRAYAS
- Requirement -WALK-IN-INTERVIEW -TECHNICIAN
- Requirement - Manager - Funding
- Walk in interview- Technical Assistant and Junior Scientist on 28 March, 2018 at 10 am
- Call for Fellows with Innovative Ideas in "Food & Nutrition"
- NIDHI PRAYAS SPECIAL CALL-COVID19
- Call for Applications: Social Innovators/ SPARSH Fellows
- Technology Conclave 2019 at BMT Wing, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology- 24th March 2019.
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS- NIDHI PRAYAS
- TIMed Incubatee Evelabs begins its scale up journey
- Inviting entrepreneurs from all over the country to pitch for a better India. ONLY TWO WEEKS LEFT! APPLY NOW: www.villgro.org/ipitch
- Minor in Entrepreneurship
- FIRST PRODUCT LAUNCH FROM FIRST INCUBATEE OF TIMED
UMACS telemedicine cart by Mobilexion
Read News in The Hindu Businessline
- Clinician’s take on the UMACS telemedicine cart by Mobilexion
Trivandrum is a small, nice city nestled in the southern part of India. Even though it is a capital city of the small state of Kerala (known all over the world as Gods Own Country) (www.keraltoursim.org), it defies its status due to its modest size and development. It is a town or a city that makes living in a city, a pleasure. The air is clean, water good, there are good housing, educational and recreational facilities.